Wednesday, July 29, 2009

trying to start new habits....

So this morning I managed to drag my weary butt out of bed and do 30 minutes of yoga, before showering and now I am enjoying my first cup of coffee! The goal is to do this every morning. I have had a serious lack of energy lately....and it is kind of annoying. So, I have decided to do a little healthy overhaul on my life :) Starting with morning yoga...and updating my blog in the AM as I am sipping on my coffee (hopefully, this will also mean that I actually regularly update here).

So exciting Wedding News: Last night we FINALLY finished our Save the Dates, and I think they are ADORABLE. While I realize that I am quite a bit biased....I really do believe that they are quite clever. I haven't seen anything like them, and let me tell you I have perused some wedding blogs :) They will go out in the mail today, and then I will post pics on here (on the off chance there is someone out there reading this that I am not closely connected to)

Well, I am off to go catch up on my blog reading, and then get ready for work. For the day, I leave you with this pic...which as of right now is THE wedding day 'do.

No comments:

Post a Comment