Monday, September 14, 2009

I need a new 'do

My hair is long and feels lifeless. For those of you that know me, you know that I L-O-V-E to change my look, namely getting new hair styles. This affinity for constant change means that my hair is rarely long. However, with my upcoming nuptials (less than 4 months people!!!!) I have been trying to keep my hair long.

This has been a challenge. I feel blah, my hair is always pulled back. It has no style, and I never put forth the effort to fix it. This got me thinking....is it that important to me to have long hair for ONE day? So important that I want ugly hair for every remaining day leading up to that ONE day? The answer: no.

So, with my upcoming trip home to the Big D, where my amazing hair stylist sister can work magical wonders with my hair, I have been brainstorming the change. And the verdict: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ginnifer Goodwin's hair.


It is fun, and cute, and sassy...which let's face it...is totally me :) Now, I realize that she has a cute round face, and my face is long. Which means this 'do may not do on me...but I really like the general idea.

And for an added bonus, I found this pic of Renee from Chicago, and I'm thinking this could work as a new wedding hair style...which would totally fit into our vintage theme.

would love some opinions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment