Thursday, August 6, 2009

SHOES SHOES SHOES....

I have scheduled my first dress fitting for the last weekend in September....and then I realized that only gives me barely two months to find my wedding shoes. I have always (at least for as long as I can remember) wanted to wear a funky colored shoe under my dress. Recently I decided to wear Sapphire Blue shoes because that is Ilker's fave color :) However, the quest for finding the "perfect" blue shoes is turning out to be quite difficult.

If money were no problem...these would the THEM
from here

But seeing as how they are $335 (WHOA!) and almost 5" heels... these are obviously NOT the ones. But aren't they gorgeous?! le sigh....

So back to the search and I am also back to the drawing board. Perhaps not blue...maybe red, or pink, or green?? hmm decisions decisions.

So, I am asking for some help (if anyone actually reads this) in looking for awesomely cute blue shoes, with a 3" heel or less, that are less than $100. PS...if you find something in a different "fun" color...do tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment